Elemental Paint Set - New Selection!
Handmade by Artists for Artists, Vasari Classic Artists' Oil Colors are the finest handcrafted artists’ oil colors, with more pigment concentration and superior consistency than any other brand available.
Discover what is meant by “truly a painter’s paint” with our Elemental Paint Set of rich primaries, white and earths that easily mix to create new bright colors or nuances of tone and value. Pairs perfectly with the bright tints in the Modern Impressionist Set, or our Set of Color and Light that features colorful chromatic grays.
Elemental Paint Set - Presented in a slim, cardboard box with foam lining for safe and easy transport. Eight colors, 40ml size tubes:
- Titanium White - Without any Zinc White added, our pure Titanium White is the perfect neutral white for mixing. Robust in color strength yet natural in brilliance, it is ideal used in small amounts to soften mixtures to a subtle warmth.
- Brilliant Lemon - Excellent cadmium-free alternative to our Cadmium Yellow Lemon, bold and vibrant Brilliant Lemon is a cool mixing opaque yellow for creating clean greens and oranges.
- Permanent Bright Red - Broadening the range of more bluish reds and violets, our Permanent Bright Red is a very bright, lightfast, and intense warm modern Pyrrole. Ideal primary red for clean mixtures with any warm or cool color.
- Ruby Violet - Extra rich modern Quinacridone pigment, Ruby Violet mixes cleanly to enrich color adding both coolness and depth to mixtures.
- Ultramarine Blue - Indispensable warm primary, this splendid 19th century invention will make violets with any cool red and is ideal for creating dark neutrals with brown earths. Gorgeous, rich deep blue, substantial, fully pigmented and highly addictive.
- Phthalo Green - Super intense, pure deep Phthalo, pronounced blue shade with bright mint green tints. Easily modified with any of our colorful grays or strong warm earths into more natural hues.
- Burnt Sienna - Rich intense Natural Brown Earth that's medium deep with fiery undertones. True earth color for creating believable flesh tones or complementing with blues for classic dark neutrals.
- Yellow Ochre - Our Yellow Ochre is a Natural Yellow Earth, golden, translucent, and warm. Ideal for mixing as an authentic natural ochre to create sensitive greens or bring a gentle warmth to mixtures without adding shadow.
All milled with the finest alkali refined Linseed Oil in limited quantities for a naturally drying durable paint film. 800-932-9375
Original price - $196.35 Sale price - $154.85
Share this item: